CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Sneaker shopping

Today is a day I'm not looking forward to. I have to buy a new pair of sneakers and it's going to be a pain in the butt. Not because my feet are huge (they're not) or because I'm on a tight budget (I am, like everyone else seems to be, but I've been stashing a few bucks here and there to buy new sneakers for a couple of months now. I knew this day was coming!) but because here in the boonies there really aren't many places to shop. Sure, I could drive an hour or so but with the price of gas who wants to go trekking for sneakers? Still, the ones I've got for workouts at the gym are showing signs of giving up the ghost so today's the day.

It's times like this I wish we lived in a big city. Then I'd have a choice of sneakers. But maybe I'll get lucky and find a killer pair on sale!

Yes, I do dream big, don't I? *G*

Have a great day!

1 comments:

Y said...

I know the feeling. There is one store in town that carries shoes and I would only buy them in a shoe emergency. It is tough in a fishing village for any kind of shoe selection at all, that is unless of course you wear "Xtra Tuff" boots.lol. I have a pair called "alaskan sneakers" they are just ankle high and I wear them more then I would like to admit.

I posted some pictures and there is one just for you!I hope your shopping trip is successful!! *grin*