CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Monsterously cold in Maine

My niece uses that expression..."Monsterously." Around here, things can be monsterously anything. Cold. Hot. Big. Stinky. Yummy. Anything a four-year-old can comment on can be monsterously something.

I woke up this morning and thought Damn! It's monsterously cold!

Summerime in Maine is gorgeous. Short, but beautiful.

Winter? Long. Ugly. Monsterously cold.

Today I'll be hugging the fire, working on my latest wip. No surprise, it's set on a sunny, hot island and the hero and heroine wear little more than their smiles. Yeah, I'm going back to that island today, even if only in my mind.

Have a great day! I hope that wherever you are it's monsterously warm!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I live in Georgia and it is cold here too. Not as cold as Maine but cold. Brr.