CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 25, 2008

Tagged! I'm It!

I'm psyched to play tag! April Martinez tagged me. I'm supposed to list six random things about me that you don't know. I'm not sure the things I'm going to list are worth knowing, but here they are anyway:

1. I played Lucy in "You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown." It was, if I do say so myself, a stellar performance. *BG* I was six and thought I was the cat's pajamas. My mother was just glad I didn't embarass myself. I remembered all my lines, didn't fall off stage and, most satisfying, didn't get so frightened by the audience that I wet my pants. As I said, I was a knockout!

2. I cannot even smell tuna fish without gagging. Really. I don't know why it happens but if there's a tuna fish sandwich within twenty feet of my nose my throat closes and my chest starts to hitch. It can be embarassing, especially when I'm in a public area. Think parks, beaches, here... Yeah, it's not a good thing.

3. Portugese. I speak semi-fluently. Still taking lessons but with every lesson my language skills grow more fluid.

4. I'm allergic to laundry detergent. All right, I'm not allergic to laundry detergent. I just hate, hate, hate doing laundry! Hate it! I usually manage to get the man to do the laundry (whine, wheedle and whimper--they all work!) because I can't stand to do it myself. I'd rather take the garbage out, clean the catbox or change the oil in the truck. Have I mentioned I hate to do laundry?

5. I feel the same way about Chinese food as I do about laundry and tuna fish.

6. One of my favorite movies of all time is...drum roll please...are you ready?...all right, here goes...one of my favorite movies of all time is Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey. I know, it's not enlightening, intellectual or avant garde. But it is funny, and no matter how many times I see it it makes me laugh. A lot. So yeah, it's one of my fave movies. But, um, maybe you should keep that to yourself. 'Kay?

The Rules (Screw the rules! Do what you like.)
-Link to the person that tagged you
-Post the rules on your blog
-Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
-Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
-Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website

*My part of screwing the rules is that I'm not tagging anyone. This was a fun, fast game and if you want to play, consider yourself tagged. Jump right in, link back to me and let me know you're playing so I can come read the random facts you post. Have fun!

Thanks, April! :)

0 comments: