CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 17, 2008

'Rent' to close on Broadway

I've just read that 'Rent' is slated to take its last curtain call in June. I have seen the show a few times, mainly because after I first saw it I raved about it. Our friends all wanted to see what I'd been going on and on about, so we have had a bunch of dates for dinner, then the show, in the City. I've never minded seeing 'Rent' more than once. It's a great show, a modern day take on Puccini's 'La Boheme'. None of our friends has ever disagreed with my assessment of the show, either.

If you get the chance to get into the City before 'Rent' closes, I'd suggest trying to get tickets to see it. This will be sorely missed when the lights go down for the last time on Broadway's 'Rent'.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

your right. I saw Rent and it was spectacular!

Jennifer